Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update from NY

Matthew is doing great. He is my little angel haha, more like my little trouble maker. He definitely knows what no means and he either laughs at me when I tell him no or throws a fit. Just depends on his mood. He has taken a couple steps (about 3) multiple times now. I am still not considering him 'walking' yet. I'll keep you posted though. We are always busy playing with cousin Rory during the week and then on the weekends we go home to visit the grandparents. By the end of the weekend we are exhausted and glad to be back to babysitting. Some of Matthew's favorite things to do right now include:
  • Talking on the phone
  • Eating
  • Giving slobbery kisses
  • Playing with Rory
  • Playing with the puppies
  • Giggle
  • Steal hats
  • Play with his trucks
  • Looking at his Daddy book
We are counting down the days until Kevin comes home for R&R.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget long walks with grandpa and stealing Uncle Chris' boots.

    ReplyDelete